[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Plastics-Bonding (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 03 May 96 09:14:00 PDT
From: Richard Hull <RICHARDH-at-whitlock-dot-com>
To: bin <bin-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Plastics-Bonding (fwd)

Malcolm,

I'm glad your bonding worked.  A lot of times the area to be bonded can't be
marred by scraping or sanding. (finished appearance, etc)  In your case, I
guess appearance was secondary to to getting the stuff bonded.  Kim said the
Virgin variety of Polycarb was a special order item in most all places.

Richard Hull, TCBOR