[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: spark energies

>Any thoughts on this guys!

This is a great idea. I think we can safely ignore the energy
that goes into sound - it requires very little energy to make
a lot of noise. And also the energy that goes chemicaly into
making ozone atc - if we were making substancial amounts
we would be choking on it - not smelling it.

I did consider measuring the light output from the arc
using a simple exposure meter - if we could get a base
line from your experiment then perhaps we could use
light output as a way in inferring the energy in other arcs?

Alan Sharp