[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

multiple resonators

To Steve Date, All

Thee is nothing to prevent the use of multiple resonators and multiple
toroids on a magnifier system!  All that is required is that each coil's
base be connected to the driver secondary.  It would also be nice if
they were all set up to the same 1/4 wavelength frequency, although they
could be different sizes types and geometries.

Tesla had plans for something similar at one time.  Our Own Dave Sharpe
is eager to try it.  Naturally, the drive power would have to be
comensurate with the load (impedance match).  I have put a section on one
of our old tapes where Duane Bylund runs 6 resonators simultaneously from
his magnifier like solid state drive.  It was a real hoot!!

Richard Hull, TCBOR