[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Grant's Coils

I don't know of anything other than liquid freon or mineral oil from the
store.
I have to agree with Richard Hull on the use of mineral oil.  The only
reason
that I have heard for the nasty addatives was to increase voltage standoff
and prevent mold growth.  I don't know of anyone who has experienced a
problem with either during normal Tesla coil experimentation.
Barry