[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Peter Gabriel

 I thought the group, especially
 the older ones from the boogie nation exodous, would
 get a chuckle. This is the first time I have veered from
 our rules, and hopefully the last!

 There was a news show talking about how if you played
 the latest record from Peter Gabriel, backwards. You will
 hear references to the Church of Scientology.
 They confronted Peter with this and he responded with this:

 I am not a member of the Church of Scientology, however,
 I am a member of a secret sect. You can hear these messages
 only if you play my record at the right speed, and
 play it through a Tesla coil !!!!

 I wonder if that secret sect is the same one that helped create this group!

 Hiliarious comments are welcomed, off list, of course.

 Kevin M. Conkey