[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitor charge, were is it?

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

Hi All,
Thought experiments are great, aren't they! The space ship idea make me
think of a self contained TC built inside the discharge electrode, but as
Malcolm states, where would you get a counterpoise or ground? Could there
be a way to compress the charge someplace like the way a submarine
compresses the air on order to change its ballast? The inside charge would
certainly be neutralized by the outside charge.
Dave