[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Solid-state tesla circuit

Jeff wrote:

>Do you have your circuit schematic posted at nic.funet.fi in the
>tesla directory? And does Mark Barton possibly have his circuit
>schematic available too? I'm an electronics experimentor, so I would
>like to see your shematic if possible since I'm unfamiliar with some
>of your terminology.

Jeff I'm reluctant to post my circuit until I have got the bugs out of it -
though it works a whole lot better than it should -
see my earlier posting - very happy to answer any queries on the
terminology - its quite possible that I'm using words wrong :)  - I'm not an
electronics professional - anything that I'm now doing right is largely thanks
to folks on this list. I'm at present rebuilding from the ground up -
to remove the under rated PSU, over long wires etc. And of course a literal
ground as well - for the first time I'm glad the garden is wet clay :)

But if you're starting from scratch a half bridge or a full bridge
is better than a push-pull.

Mark designed his coil with a colleague - who was responsible for
the electronics. His colleague has since moved state. The electronics
blew (strikes to the primary coil) and it's now dead.  Naturely Mark has
moved on to other projects - see the pictures in the MB subdirectory. I
don't think that you'll get much more out of him on the subject.

>Also, you mentioned that Rob
>had a "driver.gif" and "driver.doc" at "the ftp site"--are you
>referring to the nic.funet.fi archives like Chip mentioned in a
>message posted recently about these documents? If so, which specific
>directory are they located in within the /pub/sci/electrical/tesla
>directory? Thanks much--

/Misc/ in the above mentioned site.

Have fun,

Alan Sharp (UK)