[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Spice simulation pictures

Hi Gang,
I will try again to make the spice simulations available to those who are
interested. If you visit ftp://d0huff.fnal.gov/ftp you should find the JPGs
along with the spice demo I used. The schematic/spice file is there too. I
use LView to take the 'print screen' copy of the image and save it in jpg
format. I think the pictures show the general voltage relationship between
primary and secondary.
I know not to believe spice wholly, however it is a nice tool, like a
micrometer, you shouldn't use it for an adjustable wrench, or a hammer
although it will work.
Dave