[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A few questions

>2.  What materials do you need?
>
>Look at ftp://nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla  look in the misc directory
>for lots of instruction on how to build TC and TC related components.  Look in
>directory pictures for some amazing shots of TCs in operation and also
examples
>of construction.

        I looked there, but I can't download them because I need some plugin
(I have Netscape Gold) so I will have to get it uncompressed from someone..

>3.  I'm trying to make one that has low voltage...maybe something like 120V
>to about 200V.
>
>For a spark excited TC you wont get far with 200 volts.  You will do better
with
>tube or semiconductor type circuits.  These however are more tricky to build.

        Well, this is only for a science project, we will be seeing what the
effect will be when we put ion rays through it.  This is not just for some
display or anything..

>Spark excited systems give the best spark performance

        Explain??

>4.  Where could I get the materials?
>
>Refer to text file found in ftp://nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/misc

        Okay...thanks