[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Fever

I worked yesterday in the shop all day and everything I did seemed to make
little improvements. Fine tuning ,the sparks got longer and more intense,
even my wife was impressed. This thing will cook! The point is when starting
I just wanted a small coil to fool around, after yesterday its , MUST    HAVE
   MORE    POWER!!!! . I am hooked.Vol 184 nat geo is most impressive of Mr
Hulls coil and makes mine resemble a spark plug. Im going to start another
coil, HEH HEH. Most of the coil build programs start out by saying pick a
frequency that you want and then you build the coil around that starting
point. How the H do I know what frequency I want? What about 500KHZ, sound
OK? I already have a wound coil of 4 inch PVC wound 28 inches with #22. What
would be the advantage of 500KHZ over 300KHZ,   ANY?   Stephen Sanders.