[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Build 50

Tesla List wrote:

> That was me!  It appears that my local hardware store stopped carrying it
> :-(
>
> Chip

> > > Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 10:59:31 -0400
> > > From: SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com
> > > To: Tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> > > Subject: Build 50
> > >
> > > I dont remember who it was but I think it was bert hickman who told me about
> > > bher build 50 for coating secondaries. It is right up my alley for beauty and
> > > finish. It puts a thick layer like glass on the coil,  nice:)    Thank You.
> > >   Stephen Sanders
> >
> > You're Welcome!
> >
> > Somebody else on this list originally discovered it, however. I just had
> > great results with it on my coil (too!) -
> >
> > Safe coilin' to ya!
> >
> > -- Bert --

Chip,

Sorry to hear about that. Home Depot still carries it. Hopefully there's
one in your area(?). A craft store might also carry it (or something
similar).

Another option I've toyed around with is acrylic casting resin available
at plastics suppliers and craft stores. Anyone ever try this stuff?
Results??

-- Bert --