[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Paper Capacitors

<<
 	I do have one question though that I would like to impose on the
 community. I've read some previous E-Mail listings, where the sender
 makes a reference to his salt water caps glowing. Unless the reference
 is to corona outside the caps. Is there a phenomena that I've never
 observed in a salt water cap, that I should be aware of?

 D. Gowin >>
Ive had a problem before of such ionization above the caps that it flashes
over. I was using 2 gallon jugs. Hummed like a beehive.  Steve