[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Solid-state tesla circuit

Hi all,

I'm rather new to this listserv, and I've watched the discussions since I
signed on last month. Right now I'm currently building a solid-state tesla
coil, and I just recently ran across Duane Bylund's book "Modern Tesla Coil
Theory" which describes a fairly robust solid state driver operating at
about 1 kW. I also read his article in the Sept. 1991 issue of
Radio-Electronics that gives another solid-state approach to a Tesla coil.

Has anyone built either of these circuits? I would also love to hear from
anyone who has built any type of solid-state tesla coil and can point me in
the right directions. Thanks in advance!

Jeff Detweiler