[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Build 50

I like Spray-On brand Red Insulator #601. It's an electrical
insulation spray (2100V/mil) and besides providing corona suppression,
it drys quickly to a tough, attractive, semi-gloss finish. (yes, I write
copy...)

Dolph's Black Insulating spray (1800V/mil) is similar... but in black.

You can get the stuff at you local EIS (Electrical Insulation Suppliers,
Inc.) but you'll have to buy several cases (I had to buy three!). If
someone wants to buy a can or two, email me privately.

...Jeff Parisse    jparisse-at-ddlabs-dot-com