[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Plexiglass Form

<<
 By the way I might be interested in doing small machining jobs or CAD
 drawings for a fee if anyone is interested in getting any parts made of
 brass, aluminum, stainless steel, coldrolled steel, copper, plexiglas,
 and what ever you can think of.  I work in machinable ceramics like
 Macor and other exotic metals like inconel, monel, phosphor bronze,
 and titaniam.  I do not machine Plutonium however!!!!

 E-mail me for a quote, I may be able to help you with your coil parts.

 Gary Jarrette >>
Can you make me a rotary gap? SNSanders-at-aol-dot-com