[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Beating Solved

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

Hi All,
I am kicking myself right now! I bought an old furnace, probably 10 years
ago, to heat my garage. I never got it installed and my wife suggested I
sell it. It was an older type which had little windows in the front which
used mica. When I bought it ($20), the guy gave me about 20-30 new windows,
each in an envelope. I sadly gave most of them to the new owner :(
I did however save about a dozen of them and have had thoughts about how to
use them
in TC applications. Most of them are very nice, crystal clear about 0.005"
thick,
~2"x4". Are they useful for anything in the TC world?
Dave Huffman

> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
<SNIP>