[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: earth resonance

Tesla List wrote:

> >From webrand-at-brandlaw.dgsys-dot-comSun Sep  1 14:50:07 1996
> Date: Sun, 1 Sep 96 09:02:57 PDT
> From: webrand-at-brandlaw.dgsys-dot-com
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: earth resonance
>
>  To Richard Hull:  My principal interest in Tesla is the transmission of
> bulk power without wires.  You state that it is intellectually feasible.
> Has anyone  to your knowledge,after Tesla, done any experimentation along
> that line?  If so, are there any writeups of it?  Wallace Edward Brand
> -------------------------------------
> Name: Wallace Edward Brand
> E-mail: webrand-at-brandlaw.dgsys-dot-com
> Date: 09/01/96
> Time: 09:02:57
>
> This message was sent by Chameleon
> -------------------------------------

Wallace,

I do not believe Tesla ever actually transmitted meaningful, low loss
power over any real distances with any of his Systems!!  I am sure no one
else has either.  His claims and ideas are based on a hypothesis
developed from his experiments.   For those who claim they have verified
Tesla's power transmission ideas, ask 'em for a demo.

 I think the request for a demo will send 'em scurrying off to the four
winds, or you'll hear something like, "Ummm..., oh.., err.., ahh...,
well, you see....,  I mean....,  Hmmm...., I'm not set up for that now,
but..." ..yada, yada yada...etc, and so forth, coupled with the usual
litany of excuses and a dash of paranoia thrown in for the sympathy vote.

Most of the noise about power transmission ala Tesla's grand plan is just
that.  NOISE!

My motto:  The wind blew and the ---- flew and that's how armchair
theorist, propeller heads were born.

I'm not saying it is impossible. Just not demonstrated!.  Most reading
material on this subject would be filled with useless gibberish and
conjecture.  For gibberish you my try the ITS bookstore. (lotsa' titles
to choose from on power transmission, from the insanely rabid to the
moderately ridiculous)  The Corums (James and Kenneth) have discussed
this subject in a scholarly, scientific manner over the years and their
work is rather widely scattered among the proceedings of Symposiums at
about $30-60 per copy.

Good luck in your quest for good solid data on this subject.

Richard Hull, TCBOR