[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: plastic capacitors???

  Date:
        Tue, 1 Apr 1997 19:56:59 -0800 (PST)
  From:
        "Edward V. Phillips" <ed-at-alumni.caltech.edu>
    To:
        tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

"aah, thanks - those are exactly what I got - .1 uf 7500 v "vitamin Q"
made by
sprague.   I may try them anyway since now that I bought them they are
free,
or maybe I can use them for filter caps or phase correction or some such
thing???"
        They are made for filter capacitors, and will work fine there.
No harm in trying them for pulse service - would be interested in
the results.  Never bothered to try mine as I was too pessimistic,
and maybe that was a mistake.
Ed