[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ontario Coilers Group

Subject:
        Ontario Coilers Group
  Date:
        Fri, 04 Apr 1997 00:02:21 -0500
  From:
        chuck seguin <seguinc-at-algonquinc.on.ca>
    To:
        Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Good evening everyone,

I hope everyone interested sees this post.

I am in the process of assembling a list of all TC builders in the
Ontario region, eastern Ontario, to be more
precise.  What I need is for everyone interested in participating to
this organization to leave me a personnal
E-mail (not the list, Skip has enough to deal with!) telling me exactly
what your interests are.  Please give
this information in point form.

Tell me your name, snail mail address, current work status (occupation),
your interests regarding TC's, what
your interests would be with regards to the group (management, meeting
organizer, etc..), what abilities you
have that could enhance the group.

I hope this is not offending to anyone, but if we are to form an
organization in this area, we have to take it
seriously.  Otherwise, others will not take us seriously.  This should
give us a good start point.  Somehow we
will paln a get-together so the group leaders can get to know eachother
and we can plan a general meeting.

Have a great day, it's now Friday morning for me, and I have a warm bed
waiting.

Let's get organized!

Chuck