[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: twintastic photo

  Date:
        Sat, 5 Apr 1997 20:18:39 -0500
  From:
        "Robert W. Stephens" <rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com>
    To:
        tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

All,

I'd like to thank the whole bunch of you (too numerous to name but
you know who you are) who had nice words about my twin system and the
pictures.

I've had several requests ranging from "Could I please borrow the
negative so I can make a large blowup?", to requests for photographic
prints.

Obviously I am not going to entrust my only negative of my best
coil picture yet to the mail or anyone else.  I entrusted an
equally or moreso valuable negative to a TV documentary producer once
and although I did get it back, it was badly scratched. Never again!!!

I will check and see what kind of deal I might get happening to
produce either a limited edition color print of the picture shown in
twin1rws.jpg,
or the cost of some large photographic blowups.  Anyone wishing to
purchase a personally signed and dedicated high quality print
should contact me by private e-mail and we can do this off-list.
When I have a price figured out I will contact each of you
individually and will also inform The List.

Robert W. Stephens