[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

U.K. Coil building info

Subject:
           U.K. Coil building info
      Date:
           Mon, 14 Apr 1997 19:53:14 +0100
      From:
           m.bell-at-virgin-dot-net (m.bell-at-virgin-dot-net)
        To:
           Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

I am completely new to all of this and am  looking to build my first
coil. I would very much appreciate it if someone could give me details
of a book or detailed plans that I can find in the U.K. (or that I can
order over the net and receive them by airmail). Thanks in advance.

( List Moderators Note: Every thing you need can be found at:

	ftp://nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/  )