[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

San Diego Students need Help

Subject:  San Diego Students need Help
  Date:   Sun, 20 Apr 1997 12:51:41 -0400 (EDT)
  From:   Littlegrom-at-aol-dot-com
    To:   tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com

All

I am currently building a twin Tesla Coil system for a physics project
at
school.  My partneer and I have currently got 5 foot sparks with 4
10,000
volt Franceformers. The main reason I am writing this is I need someone
who
is proficient in the theory and building Tesla Coils in the San Diego
area.
 We need to have an independent board to evaluate our work.  I would
greatly
appreciate if anyone would help with this.  Once again this is for two
high
school students who have built a twin tesla coil system and need people
to be
on a board to evaluate their work.  If you would be kind enough to do
this
please contact San Dieguito Academy 760-753-1121 Ext 5222 and ask for
George
Stimson.  You could also contact me dirrectly at Littlegrom-at-aol-dot-com.
Thanks
Again.

-Paul