[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: cascade multiplier

Subject:  Re: cascade multiplier
  Date:   Tue, 22 Apr 1997 07:25:58 -0700
  From:   "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:   "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

To: Robert Michaels

You don't really want DC in the plasma globe ball.  A 25-30 KHZ AC RF
supply makes a good source to drive a plasma ball.  Resonance Research
carries a complete RF driver on a circuit board with flyback that drives
balls up to 14 in. dia. with good results.  This board operates from 120
VAC input and provides 9-10 KV AC RF output with adjustable frequency
sweep.  Cost is $60 and $5 for shipping.  Board is 4 x 6 inches and
weights
less than 1 lb with flyback aboard.  Output current is 2 ma full load
short
circuit.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net