[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: dying neons-don't us them

From: 	Michael D. Freeman[SMTP:telwave-at-pacbell-dot-net]
Reply To: 	telwave-at-pacbell-dot-net
Sent: 	Sunday, August 31, 1997 8:56 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: dying neons-don't us them

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Hi!,

I am brand new to the list. I hope to contribute at least something.

I make my living building high performance plasma devices, ozone
generators. I purchase some pretty nice transformers, way better than
neons.

Please check out        http://www.execpc-dot-com/~plasma

This is serious military spec. plasma stuff.

In turn I hope to someday utilize tesla technology and will need help.

Thanks,

Michael Freeman
W.W.WAVE, INC. (worldwidewave)