[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rotary Gap

From: 	Michael Smith[SMTP:md.smith-at-usa-dot-net]
Sent: 	Saturday, August 02, 1997 6:22 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Rotary Gap

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]
Hello Max,

I just ordered a couple of vacuum motors from American Science &
Surplus. The part number is 25959 and the cost is $12.50 each. Two of
them with shipping was $30.50.

Father Tom recommended it to me and I was so drawn to them that I got
two. Even a cheapskate can get one of these. :)

I indend to make a vacuum gap using one of them. Just thought I would
toss that out a a possibility.

Michael Smith