[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: another Capacitor in question

From: 	Jim Fosse[SMTP:jim.fosse-at-bjt-dot-net]
Reply To: 	jim.fosse-at-bjt-dot-net
Sent: 	Sunday, August 10, 1997 2:46 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: another  Capacitor in question

Bill,

	You've got the 0.02uF and 10kV correct. My #94 Plastic
Capacitors Inc. catalog does not list any LP prefixes and I'll be
darned if I can make any sense out of their type designations.

	Plastic Capacitors Inc. is in Chicago Il. (312) 489-2229 (at
least that was their phone number in '94) Give them a call, I'll bet
that they will be more than happy to tell you what type of cap you
have.

	jim