[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cap bottom !

From: 	gweaver[SMTP:gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, August 24, 1997 12:23 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Cap bottom !

Will your cap fit into a short length of PVC pipe?  If so put PVC end caps
on the pipe.  Drill and tap 1/4 x 20 holes in the end caps for stud
connections.  I have several caps made with PVC pipe.  If you would like to
see a picture of my caps there is a .005 uf (on the left) and a .01 uf (on
the right) laying on the work bench next to my TC in the photo of my TC on
my Web page. http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~gweaver

Gary Weaver