[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DC power supply again

From: 	Per Niva[SMTP:pna-at-pp.gellivare.se]
Sent: 	Tuesday, August 26, 1997 8:00 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: DC power supply again

Richard Hull wrote:

GL> [ Greg describing his new monster secondary ...]

RH> Good goin' Greg!!!  Those spark lengths are just the
RH> tip of the iceberg on this monster.
RH>
RH> One request......Don't build the system then sell
RH> the coil to someone living in Australia.
RH>
RH> Richard Hull, TCBOR

Or to somebody living in the far north of Sweden! :)
I could run it here on the tundra, among the poor
reindeers and polar bears...

Maybe some photos of the testing would find its way
out on the web? I'd like to have a look, for sure.

Per Niva

pna-at-pp.gellivare.se                 +46 (0)970 20976
"Beware - the world will never be the same again..."