[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Laser triggered discharges

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Thursday, August 28, 1997 5:44 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Laser triggered discharges

To: Steve Date

There is also an excellent article in the current edition of Scientific
American on using high power lasers to trigger lightning discharges from
thunderclouds.  The researchers are from Calif. and New Mexico.  We offered
to let them use one of our high powered systems to experiment with their
laser discharges but no reply as to date.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net