[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: corona

From: 	Peter Electric[SMTP:elekessy-at-macquarie.matra-dot-com.au]
Reply To: 	elekessy-at-macquarie.matra-dot-com.au
Sent: 	Friday, August 29, 1997 2:20 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: corona

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Try lowering the Toroid if possible.

Also I had this problem when I had an earthed strike rail on my 30
degree banked primary. I very rarely get stikes to the primary so I
removed it and the corona disappeared entirely. I'm not sure I really
see the need for a strike rail if you have safety gaps, but I'm sure
other members of the list will have different ideas on this.

Cheers,

Peter E.