[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *Tesla list survey form is ready*

From: 	Paul Anderson[SMTP:madhobbyist-at-geeky1.ebtech-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, November 30, 1997 1:17 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Cc: 	'Tesla List'
Subject: 	Re: *Tesla list survey form is ready*

On Sun, 30 Nov 1997, Tesla List wrote:

> You
> mention of of a requirement for a list membership with proof of age is a
> good one.  Also parents should sign a complete disclaimer and agree to the
> conditions of "dangerous high voltage transformers" and other such
> conditions as listed.

Before you do anything, go out and ask a professional lawyer on this
topic.  I know for a fact that if this required my parents to sign a
waiver, I wouldn't be on this list, and if the tesla coil data requires
proof that you're a member of this list I won't use it either.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
Hacker, Mad Scientist, Machinist, Publisher, and Author
http://www2.ebtech-dot-net/~panderso
Owner of the madhobby list, to subscribe e-mail:
madhobby-request-at-geeky1.ebtech-dot-net