[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: solid state driver

From: 	RODERICK MAXWELL[SMTP:tank-at-mail.magnolia-dot-net]
Reply To: 	tank-at-mail.magnolia-dot-net
Sent: 	Monday, December 01, 1997 11:38 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	solid state driver

I completed the drive for my solid state coil sunday night. Now I'm
waiting for the insulation on the output transformer to dry. I rewound
it for a higher turns ratio. I also made other changes and improvements
to the drive circuit. Tuesday evening is when I plan to test it and post
the results. Then all I'll have to do is finsish winding the secondary.
It is 18" high and 13" in diameter using 21 guage magnet wire. I have my
work cut out for me.  Wish me luck!

                               Frankensteins Helper
                                        Max