[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Grid Dip Oscillator

From: 	bmack[SMTP:bmack-at-frontiernet-dot-net]
Sent: 	Thursday, December 04, 1997 9:27 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Grid Dip Oscillator

Malcolm:

Two ways of doing  the "dip" remotely:

1) Remove the base ground and extend it to some "safe"distance
to minimize the loading effect.  Wrap the base lead around the dip
coil a few times.  This will couple sufficiently enough for a detectable
deflection.

2) Using inductive links where the input link inductance is equal to the
output link. (eq 1 wrap around TC to several around dip coil).

Jim McVey