[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Archive?

From: 	Alfred A. Skrocki[SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent: 	Friday, December 12, 1997 4:48 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Archive?

On Thursday, December 11, 1997 4:03 PM Greg
[SMTP:ghunter-at-mail.enterprise-dot-net] wrote;

> I've heard many references to the "archive" on this list.  How do I get
> into the archive?

Hi Greg, the Tesla coil list's archive is an FTP site and it's URL is;

   ftp://nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla

To access it you use either a WEB browser such as Internet explorer or an
FTP program like WS_FTP. If all you have is e-mail access to the Internet
there still are ways to access the FTP site using only your e-mail account.
If you need further info on this e-mail me directly and I will explain the
procedure.

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/