[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A few questions.. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 17:26:47 -0700 (MST)
From: Matt <ch038map-at-mode.lanl.k12.nm.us>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: A few questions..

Hey all-
	I have been sitting back just reading for a while, but I have a
few questions now. First about those bypass caps, Mouser has some high
voltage ceramic Capacitors. They are rated at 10,000 V. I know you should
have a higher rateing than this to be on the safe side, but would these
work for Bypass? They have them in 100, 500, 1000, and 2500 pF.
	Next, what is a good easy way to make a ground suitible for tesla work. Do
you want depth our surface area of ground connection, or both? Where is
the best place to get Variacs? Someone said hamfests, but I don't even
know what these are, are there any in New Mexico? Thats probably enough
questions for know. Thanks for any help.

				Matthew