[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Need Help!!

From: 	Zuma[SMTP:mwise-at-ns.sosis-dot-com]
Reply To: 	mwise-at-ns.sosis-dot-com
Sent: 	Monday, December 22, 1997 9:09 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Need Help!!

I have to questions. The first is, I just recently unpotted my neon and
revived it. My question is this, Iwant to remove a few shunts to boost
it rating to 15000-at-40ma to 45ma if possible. But I don't know once I
remove the shunts wich side should the remaining shunts be against,
the primary or the secondary?
Second question, after I unpotted the neon I checked it to see if it
totally worked, it did. But I then took it apart to clean the tar off
of it, when I put it back together I noticed a fairly loud buzzing or
vibrating. The output is working fine. I am wondering if maybe I may
not have gotten back together nice and tight?

Chris