Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:09:11 +1100
From: Russell W Taylor <rwt-at-ozemail-dot-com.au>
To: Tesla List <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Another series of messages, explanation, etc. (fwd)

Hi!
Several weeks ago a list of references were posted on this list. The
references were:
Jacobs Ladder - Robert Ianinni - Electronics Now - Dec. 1995
Wimshusrt Machine - Gregory Putz - Popular Electronics - Dec. 1990
200000V VDG gen. - Stanley Czarnik - Popular Electronics - Oct. 1990

I would like to get my hands on these articles (or more likely copies of
them.) I have tried all the Uni libraries here in Australia and even our
State library. The problem is that all their collections end at about
1982. Perhaps we didn't get the magazines here after that date or the
name changed for Australia (may have combined with another similar
magazine). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone out there had any
suggestions on how I could obtain copies of the articles.
Thanks.
Russell.

rwt-at-ozemail-dot-com.au