[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Any big coil designs (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 23:32:09 -0700
From: "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Any big coil designs (fwd)

To:  Phil

You might contact Resonance Research Corp, E11870 Shadylane Rd., Baraboo,
Wisconsin  53913.  They manufacture large coils with dia. up to 5 feet and
heights up to 40 ft. tall.  This is the coil spec.  Power levels around 180
kva with 70 ft. long sparks.

They have an open house every fall with some fantastic sparking.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net