[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: pOWER PANEL IMAGES (fwd)

Hello Bert:
        Just wanted to let you know that I did enjoy taking a look  at your new power panel photo's.  If you have 8 or 10 more of the autotransformers laying around in a corner, let the rest of us know!  Just kidding, I've got one of those puppies and I can appreciate your comments about the weight.  I have a chance for another one, but the odds don't look too good for that in the near future.  I'm very interested in seeing shots of your system under power later this spring.
        Tonight I was getting part of my new 100 amp line installed to the garage.  It's only about 45 foot run of wire and the conduit is basically all in at this point.  I was just color coding the wire getting ready for the pull tomorrow night, then Saturday in goes the breaker panel.  I'll have a 50 amp breaker for the Tesla service at this point--I sure don't need more right now!
        Again, great photo's keep them coming!

Chuck Curran