[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Stand off insulators

Any of you gentelmen have wifes that are into ceramics? I was thinking that a
model of a stand off insulator could be made, and in different sizes, glazed
and klined for use on top of a secondary to mount the toroid to. Also could
be used for other parts on the system and would give a very professional
look. Could also make some bucks selling them to me and Im sure others. If
the bottom were left unglazed you could glue it to most anything for securing
into place. For clarification Im talking about the type of insulators like
found on HV pulse caps. They could be tapered or not, or cone shaped. I want
to explore this because they are rather hard to come by around Austin.
  Stephen Sanders