[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Esthetically Pleasing Primaries

Tesla List wrote:

> Subscriber: MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz Thu Feb 13 22:01:43 1997
> Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 07:50:11 +1200
> From: Malcolm Watts <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Esthetically Pleasing Primaries
>
> Guaranteed to make you green......
>
> >Subscriber: maleske-at-worldchat-dot-com Mon Feb 10 22:10:57 1997
> >Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 10:33:41 -0500
> >From: Tim Maleske <maleske-at-worldchat-dot-com>
> >To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>, Usa-Tesla List <usa-tesla-at-usa-dot-net>
> >Subject: Esthetically Pleasing Primaries
> >
> >    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]
> >    [Your display is set for the "US-ASCII" character set]
> >    [Some characters may be displayed incorrectly]
> >
> >How do you guys keep your primaries looking so nice. All the pictures I
> >have seen of primary's from copper tubing they are nice and flat and evenly
> >spaced out. I tried running mine through hose for insulation, but this did
> >not work well. (Boy is it tough to pull 40 feet of 1\4" copper through a
> >5\16 I.D. tube !!!) What about the spiral type primaries? They all look so
> >esthetically pleasing.
>
> I checked out a plumbing store a few weeks ago and found some
> beautifully formed flat spirals of half inch pipe sitting on the
> shelf in platic bags. Will get some if I ever get the money.
>
> Malcolm

Wow! No way! What is a plumbing store gonna need with beautiful flat
"pancake" copper tubing?? GEEZ! I guess I should be calling around then
ehh?

One question, if the primary is made flat, is it easy to convert it to a
helix primary? I guess you would just give the end some lift, and form
around that eh?

Jeremy Bair