[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla magnifier driver pics (fwd)

At 10:25 PM 2/10/97 -0700, you wrote:
>> Subject: Tesla magnifier driver pics
>
>Subscriber: ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com Mon Feb 10 22:06:13 1997
>Date: Sun, 09 Feb 1997 19:59:08 -0600
>From: Chuck Curran <ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Tesla magnifier driver pics (fwd)
>
>Tesla List wrote:
>>
>> Tesla magnifier driver pics

The toroid was designed with the spreader cone in mind.  I have a smaller
toroid also built around a cone about 1/2 the size of the one in the photo.
You guys need to keep an eye out for mercury and sodium light fixtures -
many have reflectors which can be used in building nice toroids.

Bert Pool
nikki-at-fastlane-dot-net