[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Secondary CURRENT

Wow, thanks for the incredibly detailed explanation.  I had always
wondered about terminal amperage because I have read in a few
(albiet older) books that one could directly touch the top of a
properly-tuned coil.  It said that output current is relatively low and
the RF current tends to flow over the surface of the skin, not through
the muscles, nerves, etc.  Not that I'd ever try it, but I always
wondered what would happen to a poor soul who was touching the coil when
the frequency dipped down into the "through" instead of "over" range.
Looks like a barbeque is pretty much the answer.

Of course I was also just curious in terms of electrical theory, etc..

Thanks again.

Stan

  [Part 2, Text/HTML  26 lines]
  [Unable to print this part]