[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Optimal Quenching Tests

On Wed, 15 Jan 1997 21:25:01 -0700, Tesla List
<tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>, you wrote:

>Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 23:37:41 -0800
>From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Optimal Quenching Tests
>

>I really would like to be able to use a simple PSPICE model for the
>non-linear gaps and arcs.. any ideas on how to tackle it?? Jim Fosse has
>a rather complex model on his ftp site that he obtained from a German
>professor, but neither he nor I have been able to get it to work (yet).

Bert,
	Tim-at-Nasa (don't have his real Email add;(  has also looked
into this but I not seen any responses from him in a while. Ed Harris
might have some suggestion - hint, hint Ed;)

Ed,
	Have you run a model for an oval cross section top load rather
than a toroid? I'm wondering if it's easier-to-make cross section is
offset by the extra the shielding power of a toroid?

	cheers,

	jim