[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil Page (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

>  I tried to go to your page, and the server gave me the above
> > message...
> >
> > Brad
>
> --
> I just clicked on the url in your post and it worked fine. Go figure!
> :>)
>
>   Rick Holland
>
>   The Answer is 42

Yup! I actually wrote this email about a week ago. There must be some
sort of lag between the list and I... It usually takes a few days before
my posts show up.

The first day that the address was posted here, the page was offline,
and the page author explained a few days later that he had a little bit
of a problem, but it was corrected.

I would like to say, however, that the page is marvelous! I love it! I
have it bookmarked and everything! :):):)

Thanks alot!
Brad
brad-at-greenepa-dot-net