[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Plasma Sphere for Sale

Chip Atkinson and I exchanged messages, and he was kind
enough to let me share what I have to offer here.
Currently, I am having a difficult time financially--which
means, unfortunately, I have to sell my Tesla Plasma
Sphere.  To that end, I have consigned it to Auction Web
for sale.  The direct link to the page with the Plasma
Sphere is:

	http://www.ebay-dot-com/aw/item.cgi?item=kmz312883

There is also a description, on that page, which is likely
very "kindergartenerish" for this group.  Also a scan of the
owner's manual cover.

Thank you very much.  I also have a neon-sign transformer which
I will be posting soon. I have been playing with flyback
transformers, jacob's ladders, ignition coils and the like since
I was a kid--some thirty years ago.  I hope to have a more
substantial contribution to this group soon.

--

 Your comments are appreciated: mailto:usa-at-americamail-dot-com

  "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement
  of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent
  encroachments of those in power than by violent and
  sudden usurpations."

    -- James Madison, Speech in the Virginia Convention
                                          June 16, 1788