[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Source for Pole Pigs and metal spheres.

>Kevin -
>
>  Way to go with the power people!
>
>  Those caps are for power-factor correction, big time. They are
>rated in VAR (Volts-Amps Reactive). You can get the capacitance
>value with a formula -- which I *don't* have handy -- or take a
>small cap meter along with you and check 'em on the spot. (Just
>short them out momentarily BEFORE you measure them.)
>
>- Brent

!!!!!!!!!!
Well I'll Be SOB! That guy kept saying they are bla bla bla VAR's, I know
what you are talking about now, I have another good use for them:) Thanks!
I wanted to try them on the TC but guess not, BUT will they work across my
neon input? can that be the filter I have been looking for all along?????????

                                       Regards,
                                            Kevin Nardelle

   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page IS UP all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev/tesla
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell
Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev