From: "tesla"-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com-at-PMDF-at-PAXMB1
To: Benson Barry; "Tesla-list-subscribers"-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com-at-PMDF-at-PAXMB1
Subject: Re: Optimal Quenching Tests
Date: Friday, January 24, 1997 1:35AM

<<File Attachment: 00000000.TXT>>

Is there anyone else on the list with significant PSPICE experience??

PSPICE solves network equations for node voltages, and can handle linear
and non-linear devices and circuits. If you can generate a circuit model
for the device (like a spark-gap) out of passsive and controlled-source
devices, then PSPICE should be able to solve for the circuit behavior.
DC, AC, and transient anaysis are all supported.

 -- Bert --

<SNIP>