[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: torque conv./ inner tubes

On Fri, 10 Jan 1997, Tesla List wrote:

> The Aluminum powder is not a oxidizer but needs one to blow. I would think
> any type of metal powder 400 mesh or so would work ok. I have some zinc 400
> mesh, and some bronze powder the same. Would any of those be any better?

True.  But, it's bad to inhale any metal powder, and it can easily go off
while your handling it.  About the 400 mesh stuff, I'll leave it to
someone more knowledgeable in pyrotechnics than I.  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request-at-lowdown-dot-com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www-dot-netcom-dot-com/~tonyh3/speck.html
        Open mouth, insert foot, echo internationally.