[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Optimal Quenching Tests

On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, Tesla List wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Jan 1997, Tesla List wrote:
>
> > Hmmm... I'm only recently employed in a gainful way so I never had the
> > bucks to get PSPICE fro my PC. That's why I write everything in quickbasic
> > or fortran.
>
> 	You can get a version that runs under windows from somewhere on
> the web.  I got it quite some time ago, and was testing it last night
> under Win95.  If you don't have web access, let me know in a private
> email.  I could email it to you.  It consists of six good sized self
> extracting exes.

You could always install Linux which comes with a freeware version.  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request-at-lowdown-dot-com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www-dot-netcom-dot-com/~tonyh3/speck.html
      Reality-ometer:  [\........]  Hmmph!  Thought so...